Information You Give Us
We receive and store information about all alumni, faculty, students, friends, and other affiliates of Wasatch Academy to maintain relationships with the school and carrying out School business. We do not share or sell information about any of our constituents for any use outside of official School business, and the purposes explained when you give us the information.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission over the Internet and the Wasatch Academy Network by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input, and standard user security.
- We do not store credit card numbers on our network or campus in digital form. We retain the first four digits or last four digits of your credit card in case you need to confirmation of completed transaction with us.
- We transmit credit card numbers and other necessary transaction information to our merchant processor for order processing over secure (SSL) connection at the time of purchase. No Wasatch Academy employee ever handles the complete credit card number.
- It is essential for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your credit card information and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Your Information Options
- You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to use the features of our website.
- You can add or update specific information on the website, over the phone (435.462.1400), through the mail (Wasatch Academy, 120 S 100 W, Mt. Pleasant, UT 84647), or in person.
As an educational institution, we obviously have the concerns of children in mind. Since our website does offer information for non-adults, we carefully monitor our content to be appropriate for all audiences. However, pages that allow payment for services are intended for adults. If you are under 18, you should not use these pages without the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Other Information Wasatch Academy Collects
We collect and analyze specific information about every visitor to the Wasatch Academy website to evaluate performance and page visits. This information includes the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login and password (when connecting to the secure Wasatch Academy Intranet); computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; and the Uniform Resource Locators (URL) of the page you viewed to arrive at our site, every page you viewed at our site, and the URL you left our site to go to, and date and time, cookie number, and search keywords used on those pages.
Notice of Asbestos Policy 2017
Wasatch Academy, in compliance with regulation 40 CFR 763.93(g)(4) of the Environmental Protection Agency, has an asbestos management plan available for public inspection in the facilities manager’s office. The designated local education agency (lea) for Wasatch Academy is Jim Berlin. Please feel free to contact him if you have any questions, 1-435-462-1466, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy
Wasatch Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origins to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate by race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.