- Breakthrough Basketball Camp
- Nike Running Camp
- Nike Basketball Camp
- Outdoor Adventure Camp
- AOA Mountain Biking Adventure
- NOLS Wasatch Academy Leadership Expedition
BREAKTHROUGH BASKETBALL CAMP
Train and improve your game under Coach Jim Huber by focusing on skills and strategies
he’s used over the last several years to help hundreds achieve next level development. This is a 5-day,
overnight College Prep basketball camp in Mt Pleasant, Utah will prepare you for college basketball.
Coach Huber will help players…
- Strengthen shooting
- Enhance ball handling skills & techniques
- Improve Speed Agility & Strength Conditioning
- Learn effective passing skills
- Develop finishing moves
- Build confidence
- Learn to be more aggressive
The camp will be held July 30th-August 3rd and is for boys or girls ages grades 7-12. Learn More!
Early Bird Special! Sign up before April 15th for a 20% discount
NIKE RUNNING CAMP
Coach Bill Bedford will lead the camp with a goal to improve time through trail runs, strength and conditioning exercises, and mental preparation activities. Improve speed, strength, and endurance in this high altitude environment!
The coed camp will be held July 11-14, 2018
NIKE BASKETBALL CAMP
Head varsity boys’ basketball coach Curtis Condie and his staff are excited to teach young male athletes what it takes, both mentally and physically, to play at a higher level. Train with one of the top-ranked high school teams in the nation and become the ultimate player at this overnight camp.
The camp will be held July 16-19, 2018
OUTDOOR ADVENTURE CAMP
Enjoy mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, and camping just to name a few of the adventures to be expected. Utah is a summer playground, and we plan on playing all summer. Get more information
Explore and expand your capabilities as a leader on a 9-day adventure in the rugged backcountry of the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest.
On this expedition, you’ll have fun while learning about the outdoors, achieving goals you never thought possible, and developing relationships with your coursemates. You’ll learn to turn challenging situations into opportunities, to get along with your group, and to be a leader even when you’re following.
When you emerge from the wilderness, you’ll be emboldened, confident and challenge ready. You will not only have increased your outdoor skills, but become a capable leader equipped for future challenges in school, college, and life.
2018 Dates & Information
Course Dates: June 14-22, 2018 – Students should plan to arrive on campus June 13th and depart June 23rd.
Course duration: 9 days
Course location: Uinta- Wasatch-Cache National Forest
Course milage: 20-30 miles
Tuition: $2,400 ($500 deposit due with application, balance due by April 15, 2018)
Optional Tuition Protection Plan available for $129
$250 equipment deposit due with tuition
For more information contact:
NOLS Custom Education
800-710-6657 ext. 2720
This adventure camp is for students age 14 – 19.
Space is limited to the first 10 deposit paid registrants
- The enrollment process starts with filling out the online application. You can access the application here: https://www.nols.edu/portal/pro/WALE/apply/
- You will need to create a username and password for NOLS, and click on that same link again and you’ll see “Wasatch Academy Leadership Expedition” as a course option and you’ll be able to complete the application with your personal information.
- Once we receive your application we will enroll you in the course and you’ll receive an email from NOLS with a link to your student dashboard. The dashboard is where you will find all necessary paperwork and course information. You can submit paperwork through the dashboard or directly to your NOLS admissions officer via email. Your admissions officer’s contact info is on the dashboard as well.
- The enrollment process is done manually in our office, so if an application is submitted over the weekend the student may not see their dashboard until Monday.
If you have any questions about NOLS or the Wasatch Academy Leadership Expedition, please feel free to reach out to Laura Bagbey at 307-335-2202. Once you have enrolled in the course, please reach out to your admissions officer for support.